Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blog Post #13

I tried to not use any electronic device and I was very unsuccessful in doing so. I found this basically impossible to accomplish. Electronic devices play a very important role in everyday life. Not to mention that my wife has been very sick last week and most of this week, so we had to have our iPhone to communicate. Either by Face-time or Tango Video chat when I'm away from her.  Every time I attempted to go 24 hours with no electronics, I would find my self texting or checking my gmail or video chatting to check on my wife.. I would be curious to know if there was anyone that was successful with this project.

This project made me realize how much I depend on my smart phone. My iPhone 4 has become a part of me and my life. I use my phone at least 20 to 30 times a day easily. If I could not have my phone for a hour I don't no what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment