Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blog Post # 1

My name is Byronn Brye I was born in Mobile AL. I am 32 years old and come from a very teacher oriented family. I’m a Physical Education Major at the University of South Alabama. I chose the education field because my mother, my 4 aunts, and my 4 sisters are all currently in the teaching field. I also enjoy sports and what better way to interact with kids than teaching Physical Ed.

I hope to coach football in the future, because that is a life long passion for me. I enjoy all the P.E. courses that I have to take because they help me to get on the right track in getting physically fit. This will be a great experience for me and I am looking forward to the task. I am enjoying every aspect of being a college student.

  In watching Randy Pausch's Time management video I learned that good judgment comes from experience and experience come from bad judgment. I learned that planning is very important and it has to be done at multiple levels. Failing to plan is planning to fail. I found that drafting a "To Do List" helps to break thing down into small steps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Byronn,
    I enjoyed learning a little bit about you and why you decided to go into the teaching field.I think its great that you are going to use your love of sports to teach children how to take care of their bodies.

    I also liked Randy Pausch's comment that "failing to plan is planning to fail".I think your post was well written, one problem I did notice with you post was that you did't give each part of your assignment a bold header.

    Good luck,
    Rachael Gordon

    ReplyDelete