Monday, November 12, 2012

C4K Summary for October


C4K #3

I commented on Kiana. The title of her blog was PWA, Quality of Life. She discussed the how hard it was to be a PWA student, and how she was trying to get into the swing of things. She also touched on how important it was to have school sprit and cheer for you school teams.

I commented: You are right about having someone cheering for you, even if you are not the best player on your team. People cheering can make a person very happy. Keep up the good work.

C4K #4
The post was on corruption in the government. Also talked about how globalization can lead to poverty.  

I commented: You made some interesting statements. With all of this corruption going I think back to the old saying “the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.” I think your post was great and I really enjoyed reading it. Maybe it can be read by some people that care enough, and are in a high enough power to make a change for the better.

C4K #5
I commented on Nancy Drew. She’s in 6th grade soccer player. She is from Canada, and she discussed loving her friends. She enjoys spending time with family and friends. She thinks that her learning experience with blogs is wild.

I commented: Those were some amazing pictures. Keep up the good work. You have a bright future ahead of you.

C4K #6
I commented on Jared’s English 7 Blog. He discussed reading books and not leaving them on a shelf. He suggested we check out a book, read it, and then post to his blog.

I commented: I think that is a great idea to suggest you blog reader’s check out a book. The idea of someone so young being so enthusiastic about reading is great. You did a great job Jared! 

1 comment: