Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary November


C4K Summary for November

 

 

C4K #7

 

My student visited St. Patrick’s College Drumcondra.  They discussed different situations of education in Ireland.

 

I commented:  I can't believe Ireland only takes the top 10% of the country into its elementary programs. I think it's kind of unfair to the rest of the country. I began to wonder do we as Americans take our education seriously. I mean someone really thought that through. This blog had really got me thinking about our country.

I really enjoyed all the pictures in the blog. I think Ireland is cool. I'm going to do some research about Ireland very soon.

 

C4K #8

 

My student was Quinna. She talked about animals of the grassland.  She really enjoyed them and her studies about them.

 

I commented: Hi my name is Byronn Brye and I am an EDM 310 student. I think your post was great. I enjoyed learning about the animals and the grassland. It's interesting to know what animals live there. Keep up the good work.

 

C4K #9

 

My student was Miguel G. He talked about the types of tricks he could do. He said that he could put his feet in the back of his head and a lot more things that flexible people could do.

 

I wrote: Miguel how did you come up with this. You are a very flexible person. Have you ever tried gymnastics? You make be a great acrobat. I’m sure there is somewhere you may use that talent you have.

    

C4K #10

 


No comments:

Post a Comment