Friday, February 10, 2012

C4T Summary Post #1

a rock held between the fingers of somone's hands reading believe with the beach in the background


Royan Lee is the teacher I've been commenting on. In the first post he talked about Self Belief. He also talked about how when he gives his students feedback he tries his best to stress the postive in their work. I commented by saying I also try to find the postive in each person I come in contact with.

In Royan Lee's second post I found it very interesting. It was about the inevitable weigth on your shoulders that seems insufferable. He says your only exit is to accept what is chasing your soul and learn to walk side by side with your nightmare, changing it to an everlasting dream. I'm dealing with a weight of the world as we speak. Everytime I try to deal with the problem, it seems to worsen. I think that in due time I will be able to walk side by side with this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment