Friday, March 30, 2012

C4T Teacher #3

Comment #1 Twitter I agree twitter chats are A great way to stay connected and informed in our professional circle. I like being able to communicate with my clasmates, family, friends and celeberties. Twitter is so neat tome. I’ve om=nly been tweeting since January this year so i don’t thinki’m using it tomy full potential. I’m a college student at the University of South Alabama and I take an educational Media class. When we watch different powerpoint about different people we have to see the author a thankyou tweet. My teacher is very creative. Comment #2 “Slideshows for Facebook, Twitter and blogs” I’m a student in EDM310 at the University of south Alabama. Your post was very helpful to me, since I’ve only been using the social networks for a few months. It was all so confusing to me in the begining. I’m getting better but not as good as I would like to be

No comments:

Post a Comment