Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4C Summary

C4K#1
End of term Olympics Unit

Ajani talked about the summer Olympics. She had thrown a real shot put, and vested a gymnasium. I commented “I think it's cool that you guys are learning about the Olympics! Wow, you got to throw a shot put. That had to be fun. I wished I could go to a gymnasium just like you did. “


C4K#2
The Armpit of Doom
The Armpit of doom was a poem used in the classroom. This classroom has a new poem each week to help with dyslexia and keep the kids engaged. I commented “I thought this was a great topic. Dyslexia is a big problem that needs to be addressed. I totally agree that it gets really difficult to keep reading the same material over and over due to lack of excitement. The Poem was very funny. I also agree that poetry helps the students with fluency, but it also will have them engaged and laughing up a storm!”

No comments:

Post a Comment