Monday, October 29, 2012

C4T #3 & #4 Summary



C4T #3

 

What Ed Said spoke of a theme box his family kept. In this theme box was article, pictures etc. He didn’t recall caring about the content or wondering about its relevance. The author then began to speak about geo-literacy. The central idea is: Understanding the interconnectedness of the world empowers people to make informed decisions for now and the future. They have, however, articulated some desired conceptual understandings for students to reach, as they explore the big idea through the lenses of connection and reflection.

 

I agree that engaging with and learning from people in other places helps us understand our interconnectedness. I also agree that individuals and countries are interconnected in many ways. It's great that Skype allowed them this experience. I really thought the invitation to other classes to engage with your class was a good idea. The students should find this very interesting.

C4K #4

Frank Buck was my teacher for C4K #4. He gave a link to get small clickable buttons to take my readers to my other outlets. He tittled the post Get Organized. Such a good tittle.

I commented: My name is Byronn, and I am a Sophmore at University of South Alabama College in Mobile Al. I think that is good information that you shared. My class had to do a PLN which was similar I think. Educational Media is so cool. I never thought so much media would be a part of teaching. I really like learning educational media.

No comments:

Post a Comment