Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4k Summary Post (April)

Week 1 Hebrew Song http://drewd600.edublogs.org/files/2012/03/Isral-28l5x43.m4a In history my student Drew was studying ancient Hebrews. He and a group of two other classmates were told to make a song. With Jeff, Jonathon, and Drew they made a song. I think the song is very creative. What inspired the words you and your partners used. It’s a little hard to understand what was being said in certain parts of the song, but overall you guys did a great job. I loved the beats in the song. It had a attention grabbing rhythm. Sounds like you all really enjoyed making this song. I bet your grade was awesome. Week 2 In week 2 My student raised awareness by logging on water. He had facts like: Every one hour 180 children die from water disease. Every 20 seconds, a child dies from a water related illness. 3,575,000 people die each year from water related disease that is equal to the entire city of Los Angeles. I really thought your post about water was both interesting and educational. I see that you did some research. That’s always a good idea to help support your topic. When you said most people can’t live without water , that caught my attention. No person can live without water. Up to 60% of the human body is water, the brain is composed of 70% water, and the lungs are nearly 90% water. Lean muscle tissue contains about 75% water by weight, as is the brain; body fat contains 10% water and bone has 22% water. About 83% of our blood is water, which helps digest our food, transport waste, and control body temperature. Each day humans must replace 2.4 liters of water, some through drinking and the rest taken by the body from the foods eaten. So you see it is impossible to live without it. Week3 My student didn’t post, so I wrote a post encouraging him to write another post. My Name is Byronn. I commented on this post last week, and I was hoping that you would have another post this week for me to comment on. This post was so interesting and I could tell that you spent a great amount of time on it. I really enjoyed all the links within your post as well as the pictures. I just look forward to seeing you next great post

No comments:

Post a Comment